Friday 28 June 2013

Day 1 of the couch to 5k program

I am using the 'run double'  version of the app. And I just completed day 1.

It just goes to show how little I have been doing, especially as I re-weighed myself and have managed to put on about 4lbs in a little under 2 weeks. I found it a lot more difficult than I should have done, and now my legs are feeling a little jelly-like.

I am working on Sunday so I so think that I am going to go ahead and complete day two tomorrow instead of skipping a day, but will probably wait until the evening.

According to the calorie count on both the treadmill and the app registered at 214 calories, so that is what I registered on my MyFitnessPal app, which I have also begun again. I am a little nervous about my calorie count as the food at work isn't really the healthiest, but if I am careful I should be ok.

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment