Monday 24 June 2013

Fast and simple cornflake buns

I have the biggest sweet tooth. This morning, I felt it eating at me, so I decided that I would make some chocolate cornflake buns. They are great to take 'the edge'  off, and I find it much more satisfying than just eating a bar of chocolate. The best part (well, the best part if you don't include licking the bowl clean of the leftover, melted chocolate) is they take about 10-15mins to make, then it is just a case of leaving them to set!

I decided that I would use a combination of dairy milk (200g), and (1) terry chocolate orange. The two mixed together made a really smooth chocolate that had just the smallest hint of orange in it, and of course, cornflakes (3 cups).

I broke down the chocolate into my large, glass mixing bowl


And placed over a pan of boiling water to melt it down


Once melted I added the cornflakes a cup at a time, and mixed them until the flakes were coated. Then divided into fairy cases



Easy peasy (even for me!)

xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment