Thursday 27 June 2013

Don't think I can put it off any longer...back to running

Since I moved home a few months back, I haven't done any running at all. I have been waiting to get the treadmill hauled up here, but with the amount of baking and cooking I have been/will be doing, I daren't put off doing anything to counter it any more, so it looks like tomorrow will be the day.

I'm not sure whether I should go to Thryberg country park, or just go and use my mom's treadmill -- I think the treadmill will be the best way to get back into the swing of things. I know a few people who are working their way through the couch to 5k program, so I downloaded the app and think I will build myself up again using that.

I am probably going to go ahead and load up a bunch of music onto my phone as my ipod was stolen late last year ( :( ), hopefully there is a way to work in the app with the music I play?

I tend to just listen to music I enjoy when I run, rather than focusing too much on a beat, I find it easier to 'loose myself' in the run that way! Upbeat music is absolutely the way for me to go, so I think I will go with

I find all of the above really fun songs to listen to and any way I can make running easier can only be a good thing.

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment